We provide the best service for home medical equipment
Metroplex Medical Supply provides an array of home medical supply services to our patients, in addition to home medical equipment and durable medical supplies. These services are provided as a support and convenience to our patients:
Quick response to durable medical equipment needs
- 24-hour response to emergency customer inquiry or outreach—whether that’s a follow-up email, return phone call or shipment of a product, you will hear back from us within that first day.
- Delivery and service of your equipment within a 15 mile radius of our store—or greater, if there are special circumstances
- Walk-in sales and service hours (9am-4:30pm with before/after hour appointments available).
Durable medical equipment billing issues
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources.
- Resubmission of denied claims.
- Providing equipment in special cases prior to being able to bill for them.
- Accepting assignment (accepting a lesser payment rate than what is possible).
Durable medical equipment maintenance
- Cleaning and assembly of your equipment.
- Maintaining well-stocked showroom for product selection
- Loaner products while your equipment is in for service.
- Time and labor involved with trial fittings and product sampling
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products.
Durable medical equipment education
- Instructing you and your family or caregiver on equipment operation and safety.
- Follow-up with you, your caregiver, and/or family to check compliance and equipment performance.
- Follow-up with physicians (progress and compliance).
- Evaluation for any specialized products you may need.
- Evaluation of your home, workplace, and feasibility for wheelchair accessibility
Contact us today if you need any of these services or would like more information on the services we provide. Or, visit the online catalog to see the array of home medical equipment that we carry.
We have durable medical equipment and home medical equipment such as orthotic braces, diabetic supplies, wound care, respiratory equipment and CPAP machines available.
Our team is committed to providing knowledgeable, dependable and responsive customer service and peace of mind to our clients and their families.